MVP 07: NCAA Baseball is a video game for the PlayStation 2 that was released February 6, 2007. Former Long Beach State pitcher and 2004 Roger Clemens Award winner Jered Weaver is on the cover, wearing his 2004 college uniform.
- A day-to-night transition during the games, which often simulates Friday night games (which often start one hour before sunset), but not the Sunday afternoon games.
- Pitch with Power and Precision—The revolutionary Rock and Fire analog pitching system lets you use the right analog stick to determine the effectiveness, location, and accuracy of every pitch.
- The Complete College Baseball Experience—Live the excitement and tradition of NCAA baseball with fight songs and actual College World Series footage, plus new teams, stadiums, and conferences for ‘07.
- Play Baseball Your Way—Hit the diamond with a team’s standard lineup or field strength-specific rosters such as Sluggers and Small Ball. For the first time ever, you can also choose your own bat.
- More Ways to Play—Choose from a variety of pitching and hitting mini-games, manage all aspects of your school in Dynasty Mode, start your own tournament, or head online and take on MVP 07 NCAA Baseball players across the nation.